Hi! Welcome to hweifern.blogspot.com, a place where I express myself!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else
please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Blog Links Credits
I am ME
I'm just a simple girl trying to explore the world and jotting down my experiences in this blog

Ads from Nuffnang
Tagboard

Archives


Recent Posts
Bondi times 2
Should I do it?
Last semester of 3rd year
The cursed month
Wow... too many months ago
Of May babies
100th post
Damn you MAS
Ahchooooo....
Sien sien sien

Who was here?


A letter to dad
Written at Thursday, October 14, 2010 | back to top

Dear Daddy,

This post is dedicated to you. I wished I could have told you all these things when you were here with us. Wish I was braver to share my feelings with you. But I guess we shouldn't regret things and I really hope that you knew that I really love and care for you. I hope you are at a better place now. Somehow, I know you are at a happier and healthier there.

I wish I could have done many things to repay you for all the things you have done unselfishly towards me. Although we did not talk that much, I knew that you really cared about us. I hoped that I could give you the things that you wanted in life, bring you happiness and provide for you during old age, just as you did when I was young. But I guess, I will never have the chance to give you all that.

I am happy that I did make you proud as a father. Happy that I could at least give you happiness through studying really hard. I knew you wanted the best for me and thats why you encouraged me to put all my effort into studies. So, I will, I will try to make you even prouder of me. I know, on the day I graduate, you will be with me and I know I will not disappoint you.

I promised you that I will be strong for mummy and chey and I will be. I do miss you and I really wish you could be with us longer to see us progress through life. I know you wanted that too. But I know you need to go to a better place now and I wish you an even happier and better life than the one you have shared with us. I was blessed to have such a good father. And I am thankful to you.

For now, may you rest in peace and may you forever be blessed with good and protected from evil. Take care daddy. You will always be in my memory as the best dad ever.



Your daughter,
Hwei Fern
2 comments