Hi! Welcome to hweifern.blogspot.com, a place where I express myself!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else
please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Blog Links Credits
I am ME
I'm just a simple girl trying to explore the world and jotting down my experiences in this blog

Ads from Nuffnang
Tagboard

Archives


Recent Posts
The cursed month
Wow... too many months ago
Of May babies
100th post
Damn you MAS
Ahchooooo....
Sien sien sien
Life
Last day of work, first day of uni
O-Week = O-No More-Holiday-Week!

Who was here?


Last semester of 3rd year
Written at Tuesday, August 31, 2010 | back to top

Who says the last semester of their bachelor degree is easy???

I tell you, mine sure isn't! Just have a look at my assessment schedule:


Fun eh? I wonder how I survived Week 6?! Hopefully the other weeks will be better although I am dreading Week 10. I am definitely looking forward to the mid-sem break even though it will still be jam packed with assignments and stuff. :( Oh well, a break is better than no break.

On another note,

We celebrated Kate's birthday a few Saturdays ago. Had lots of fun with all the ex-residents and current residents of 3/39 Barker apartments. And also had dominoes pizza!!! Yay!


I also had a meet up with my primary schoolmate, Adrianne. So much fun catching up or should I say reminiscing about our primary school life. Haha. I hadn't had such a good laugh about all the silly things we did when we were young and naive.


Oh yea, did I forget to mention that we met up at lindt's cafe at darling harbour and I ate their sinfully delicious hot chocolate cake? :P
0 comments