Hi! Welcome to hweifern.blogspot.com, a place where I express myself!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else
please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Blog Links Credits
I am ME
I'm just a simple girl trying to explore the world and jotting down my experiences in this blog

Ads from Nuffnang
Tagboard

Archives


Recent Posts
Damn you MAS
Ahchooooo....
Sien sien sien
Life
Last day of work, first day of uni
O-Week = O-No More-Holiday-Week!
Egg tarts and DNA??
Courteous Customer
2 in one combo
Too tired to blog

Who was here?


100th post
Written at Thursday, June 3, 2010 | back to top

Haha, I'm just bored and I noticed that this post is actually my 100th one.

Finally finished all classes for the semester - all my courses and also all my the classes that I've been teaching for the semester. Feel huge relief because I only have 2 papers for finals and another 2 subjects have already be conquered by me! YES! A bit worried about my study process though.. not doing much because of the lack of pressure and stress.Currently have JUST started reading half a chapter for accounting exam.

This semester has been hectic and all with the endless stream of assignments but I guess it paid off now as I am very relaxed for the finals. :D

On a totally different and random note, do you feel it's odd how our tastes change as we grow older?

I used to hate to eat a lot of stuff - such as herbs (coriander, parsley, basil, etc), celery, fried rice (yes, I hated fried rice), and a lot more stuff that kids hate. But now I can accept the taste of some of the food stuff mentioned above and sometimes I even crave for it. Odd? Yes... very odd. I wonder how our taste buds evolve through time. There was one period where I can eat anything that you put in front of me - disgusting, oily, fatty, yummy - and I could down it all. Not sure whether I can do that or not now. Seems that I get full really fast now but I've been snacking a lately - mostly on nuts. Nuts about nuts. LOL.

Haha.. okok enough of craping on irrelevant stuff. Might continue blogging on my recent outings next. ;)
2 comments