Hi! Welcome to hweifern.blogspot.com, a place where I express myself!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else
please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Blog Links Credits
I am ME
I'm just a simple girl trying to explore the world and jotting down my experiences in this blog

Ads from Nuffnang
Tagboard

Archives


Recent Posts
Of May babies
100th post
Damn you MAS
Ahchooooo....
Sien sien sien
Life
Last day of work, first day of uni
O-Week = O-No More-Holiday-Week!
Egg tarts and DNA??
Courteous Customer

Who was here?


Wow... too many months ago
Written at Saturday, July 31, 2010 | back to top

Again, I have neglected this blog! Oh my.... if this blog was a living thing and my blog posts was its food, this blog would have already died of starvation 10 times. Haha.

There are 2 reasons for the neglecting this blog
1. I had too much fun
2. I was and still am too busy

As most of you would have known, I was not in Sydney for the cold winter holidays but I flew back to sunny (and rainy) Kuala Lumpur. And due to that, I forgotten everything except how to have fun.

Spent many happy days and nights with family, friends and of course my sweetie. But fun times have to end and after spending barely 1 month at home, it was time to come back to the freezing nights of Sydney.

Holidays started with a bang when I flew back to KL just 1 day after my final exams. Boy, was packing difficult cos I was going to sublet my room during the holidays. Ended up packing for my after exam celebrations. Haha.

As soon as I exited the arrival gate, I was greeted with this


accompanied with a hug and a kiss from my lovely bf. At that moment, the world seemed a bit happier and brighter.

Spent the weekend in Penang and met up with my dad there. My parents, bf and I went travelling around to enjoy Penang's wonderful culinary treasures but the main reason we went there was to go on Star Pieces, the cruise ship.


Back to Kuala Lumpur after that. And went to Times Square countless of times to do some shopping.

Got caught in the rain once and had to run from Raja Chulan monorail station to Munakata when the rain subsided just to eat ala-cart style Japanese buffet.


Traveled by public transport all the way to Kepong to try the famous Taiwanese desserts and walked more than an hour just to find an Italian Restaurant which was actually just 10 minutes away from our initial position. LOL!


Met up with best friends from high school which I haven't seen in more than a year. Caught up with them and watched a Chinese comedy in GSC. Also had the traditional visit to the crystal shop where Felicia brings out her secret power - bargaining!



Went to Genting Highlands for the next weekend and enjoyed all the outdoor themepark rides. Also managed to sneak in, undetected, to a company event that was exclusively for the company's staff and family members. Had a huge amount of food in Genting due to eating the tropical fruits buffet.


Watched Ong Bak 3 and inception on the same day, almost back to back at Midvalley. Also ate Hagen Daaz Fondue in between the movies for lunch.


In between those events I also ate BarBQ Plaza twice, played lots of arcade games, went to sing K once, ate lots and lots of Malaysian food, visited relatives, bought tonnes of stuff and learnt how to stick on false eyelashes!

Well, fun things have to end somewhere and soon it was time to say goodbye to all the beloved people back home. However, time with them was not cut short as my flight was delayed from 9am to 11.15pm and we were all stranded at the airport (or rather pan pacific hotel). Talk about good quality service by MAS eh?

Things go downhill from then as soon as my holiday ends, the bad luck streak appears. And I'll leave this story till another day.

I'll end the post by saying thank you very very very much to my family and friends and also to KL's family for making my holidays so happy and wonderful.

And to my special one, thank you for making many unforgettable memories with me, if u every have to walk 1000 miles, let me walk with you because walking in the hot sun is not a burden anymore when I am with you but a kind of hang fuk. Don't always think that you can't provide me with the luxuries of life because actually, YOU are the luxury of my life and I love you. :D

0 comments