Hi! Welcome to hweifern.blogspot.com, a place where I express myself!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else
please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Blog Links Credits
I am ME
I'm just a simple girl trying to explore the world and jotting down my experiences in this blog

Ads from Nuffnang
Tagboard

Archives


Recent Posts
Last day of Uni (supposedly)
A letter to dad
Bondi times 2
Should I do it?
Last semester of 3rd year
The cursed month
Wow... too many months ago
Of May babies
100th post
Damn you MAS

Who was here?


Happy Birthday Mummy!
Written at Friday, October 29, 2010 | back to top

Today I dedicate this post to my mum, who is the best mum in the world! =)

Happy Birthday!

Hope you will have a wonderful celebration at the Japanese steamboat restaurant today. So sad that I cannot join you. :-(

I know that no mater how much presents, money and words I give or say, I will never be able to repay your my debt to you. I know that there are many sacrifices that a mother makes for her children and we, as children may never understand. I know you did many things for us since we were born until today and sometimes we repay you by making you upset instead.

For all the mistakes I have made towards you, for all the harsh words and loud tones used against you, I am really sorry.

I do hope that I can make you happy and proud one day though and I will try, because that's the least that I can do.

Thanks for being such a wonderful mum! :-D

Lots of love
from your daughter
1 comments